Land for Sale near Chichen-Itzá
To Share with Explorers Investors and Treasures Hunters!
Take advantage of the growing demand for Agritourism and Eco-Resorts in the most well known Maya archaeological site of Mexico. Chichen-Itzá remains open to the public 365 days of the year, and received a minimum
of 5,000 tourists per day, a number which can reach 10,000 daily visitors in the high season.
Chichen-Itzá is protected by the 1972 Federal Law on Monuments and Archaeologica, Artistic and Historic Zones and was declared an archaeological monument
by a presidential decree in 1986.
The Pre-Hispanic City is a UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
July 7th, 2007 Chichen-Itza was chosen as one of the Modern Seven Wonders of the World.
31 Hectares (76.57 Acres) of Virgin Jungle, located
in the heart of the Mayan World; 8 Kms (5 miles) from Chichen Itza, 8 Kms (5 milles) from Chichen Itza International Airport, and 143 Kms (88 miles) from Cancun.
*128 Km Merida-Puerto Juarez, Cancún Highway.
* 310 lineal meters facing the highway Merida-Chichen Itza-Puerto Juárez, Cancun.
* 1000 lineal meters length.
* Water Well.
* Mayan Vestiges / INAH LIBERATION LICENCE.
* Topographic Survey.
Google Earth Maps.
* Nearby Town of Piste with All Services.
* Hotels and Restaurants in the Area.
* Bus Stop.
* Nearby 4 International Airports in Chichen Itzá, Merida, Cancún and Cozumel.
* All the Services
around the Archaeological Site of Chichen Itza.
* Feasibility for urbanization and development (residential & commercial).
* Title & Documentation clear and clean.
* 2022 Property Taxes Paid.
Ideal for an Agritourism
or Tourism Development: Hotel, Eco-Resort, Golf Court, Waterpark, etc.
PRICE: USD $1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION DOLLARS)
Chichen-Itza International Airport 3 miles.
Balankanche Caves 4 miles.
Chichen-Itza Ruins 5 miles.
Maya Museum 12 miles.
Cenote D'tzinup 18 miles.
Valladolid-Colonial City 20 miles.
Ek-Balam Ruins 30 miles.
Ria Lagartos-Flamingos Sanctuary 40 miles.
Merida-Colonial City 80
Cancun 120 miles.
Tulum 120 miles.
Playa del Carmen 140 miles.
Cozumel 160 miles.