To Share With Explorers Investors and Treasures Hunters!
Take advantage of the growing demand for Eco-Tourism
resorts and services in the most well known Maya archaeological site of Mexico that sees over 5000 average daily visitors From around the world.
July 7th, 2007 Chichen-Itza was chosen as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
31 Hectares of Virgin Jungle, Located in the Kilometer 128 of the Main Highway Merida - Chichen Itza - Cancun.
128 Km. Carretera Merida-Puerto Juáre. Yucatan,
This land is located 8 Kms (5 miles) from Chichen Itza, 8 Kms (5 milles) from International Chichen Itza Airport, and 20 Kms (12 miles) from the New Maya Museum.
* 310 lineal meters (front) on the main highway Merida-Chichen
* 1000 lineal meters length.
* Water Well.
* Maya Vestiges / INAH LIBERATION LICENCE.
* Topographic Survey.
* Google Earth Maps.
* Nearby Town of Piste with All Services.
and Restaurants in the Area.
* Bus Stop.
* All the Services around the Archaeological Site of Chichen Itza.
* Feasibility for urbanization and development (residential & commercial).
* Title & Documentation clear and clean.
* 2018 Property Taxes Paid.
Ideal for a Tourism Development: Hotel, Eco-Resort, Golf Court, Waterpark, etc.
PRICE: USD $1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION DOLLARS)
Chichen-Itza International Airport 3 miles.
Balankanche Caves 4 miles.
Cenote Ik-Kiil 4.5 miles.
Chichen-Itza Ruins 5 miles.
Maya Museum 12 miles.
Cenote D'tzinup 18 miles.
Valladolid-Colonial City 20 miles.
Ek-Balam Ruins 30 miles.
Ria Lagartos-Flamingos Sanctuary 40 miles.
Merida-Colonial City 80 miles.
Cancun 120 miles.
Tulum 120 miles.
Playa del Carmen 140 miles.
Cozumel 160 miles.
Please feel free to ask for more details or schedul a fun visit to our Paradise!
Owner: Teresita Moreno /
Skype ID: minchu2008
Please check this link to know more about Yucatan Peninsula: